RE: Re: desapointed

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 21:46:15 -0000

Paul writes:

> From your later post it seems that the only suggested difference is
> putting Kerofinela before Hero Bands. Hero Bands seems to be the
> only book that could be moved back to make space for another release

Certainly, if the Issaries, Inc. poll is anything to go by, "Hero Bands" should be left on the back burner until *way* after "Kerofinela" is out.

Though I can't help but think a book called "Dragon Pass" would sell faster than one called "Kerofinela" -- after all, none of the old-time RuneQuest players will have any idea what "Kerofinela" is!

(I appreciate that this argument may not carry much weight with the company that published a book called "Anaxial's Rooster")

Cheers, Nick