Re: Clarity to the metals and elements

From: MorganConrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 22:32:21 -0000

To paraphrase Freud, sometimes tin is just tin. Makes a nice roof.

Bryan's myth about the apple trees is a great start! Bravo! I think we need the god of honeybees involved somehow. Whoever that is...

As an aside, my Carmanian character's coat of arms is a buck scrambling partway up a tree to eat the apples, a white moon in the background. I got that idea online - I think it's a real coat of arms from somewhere. After the "troubles" the family simply changed the moon to Red... (We're a very very traditional House!)