Re: Re: Clarity to the metals and elements

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 12:27:34 +1100

To the GD then. I'm another 'veteran' (pensioner, has-been, grey-out) who still gets frustrated by the lack of consistency/clarity regarding rune metals. I'll make sure the results of this discussion, and alternative MGMV opinions, gets summarised and published to the web.

And don't get me started on seasons... Why if wuz a bit younger...

Pass the hair dye, and my teeth...

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Then I was reminded of the proprietor of a Vietnamese restaurant in Quebec who used to be head of the secret police in Danang. And it occurred to me I was thinking about all this stuff to keep from thinking about something else.
Isn't that just what secret police are all about?