(no subject)

From: slaicepse <vadelino_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:13:39 -0000

Regards!

It is the first time that I take part in this forum, though I am a veteran follower of Glorantha. Till now it has limited the great barrier of the language, since unfortunately I do not speak english!

(You verify the deficiencies of a computer translator to use)

But now he has stimulated me to inform here the illusion for showing you a perspective Absolutly original of one of the peoples known by all but always forgotten. Nothing less than the odious vadeli!

The definitive impulse has been obviously the announced appearance of a promising article in the Tradetalk number 13: "Mature Readers Only" at the expense of Peter Metcalfe!

My maximum aspiration is to contribute some ideas that maybe can turn out to be interesting! My version is separated lightly of the official thing, but he offers a perspective very playing!

So this it is my collaboration: