Re: Twixt Iceland and Dragonrise

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:58:08 -0500

John Hughes writes:

>Personal speculations only.

And pretty cool speculations they are! I did not realize how interesting and fun this "between" period could be. Thanks for the wonderful summary! :)

Alas, my players are happily Carmanian these days and resist all attempts to lure them to Dragon Pass, er... Kerofinela. Even the "Your father, the man who originally brought Harrek the Berserk to the Empire, is missing in action in Dragon Pass..." ruse failed to garner any interest. I guess they played in one too many "An Orlanthi, a Storm Bull, a duck, and an troll" games back in The Day. ;)

~Kevin