Re: Vadeli

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 12:56:19 -0800

Paco

> But now he has stimulated me to inform here the illusion for showing
> you a perspective Absolutly original of one of the peoples known by
> all but always forgotten. Nothing less than the odious vadeli!

Wow, I've always considered the Vadeli to be vile bad guys in every historical period (even in the Imperial Age, though you would have had to specifically visit them to savor their evil). Even Martin Laurie's Red Vadeli was rather creepy to have as a squad-mate (in a one-off Lunar Army game).

A shorter version of this article might be a good companion for Peter's piece.

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>