"Kerofinela" = Dragons Pass?

From: altfritz <green27_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 17:06:05 -0500

Gosh, you learn something new every day!

I've been a big fan of RuneQuest and Glorantha since the Wyrm's Footnotes days but it's hard keeping up with the evolution going on here. When I first heard about the supplement I thought it was going to be more Exiles stuff. But now everyone is talking about Dragon Pass. Too me that means Sartar. If it's about Dragon Pass why not just call it that. Or is it about the Exiles? Then call it that.

It's funny - well not really - but I don't live that far from Toronto but one of the reasons I didn't try and get to the con was because I wasn't sure I'd fit in. I just don't KNOW enough. I mean everyone would be going on about IN DEPTH stuff that would make no sense to me.

(And then there's the Sing-a-long, hmmm - not sure about THAT. Maybe at camp...)

Regards,

Howard Fielding