Re: Digest Number 1217

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 02:20:44 -0000

OK Trotsky, I know your type. Quick to jump in and shoot me down as a wacko! Did you happen to notice that each and EVERY paragraph had a smiley " :-) " face at the end of it. Forgive my netiquette if I am wrong in understanding that the smiley face is a fairly common, if not universal, symbol for (GASP) humour. I have to keep in mind that I am with a crowd that includes those precious few that put irony next to leady and bronzey. :-) NOTE TO Trotsky: HUMOUR!!! Just in case the smiley didn't cut it I include a failsafe winking smiley face as well. ;-)

PS: I wasn't drinking coffee yesterday.

PPS: I know it's easy to see me as a cranky nasty type of poster, since I do it SO often and delight in shredding newbies, anthropowankers, pointy-headed intellectuals, and weirdy beardie types with my dazzling humour, poetic prose and intellectual prowess. ;-) NOTE TO TROTSKY: SARCASM. :-o

See you at the next convention,
Rick