Re: "Kerofinela" = Dragons Pass?

From: palashee <mickrowe.ygmv_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:26:25 -0000

Ian Cooper wrote:
> Pass I gained from Wesley's map really brought some elements of the
> pass to life for me. People who have seen the product, such as my
> group, can probably comment.

I've seen an early draft, during the time it was called 'Sartar Atlas', and so have a fair idea what its going to contain. Its a detailed map, supported by a gazetteer that gives short descriptions all the places on the map. These descriptions contain bits of history, mythic origins etc. Its full of adventure seeds.

The map roughly corresponds to the map in the RQ2 rulebook p108, but not quite going as far to the north or west. Ever since I first got RQ2 I've wanted more information on Sartar and the neighbouring lands and this gives it.

This is the best book I've seen for glorantha in ages, and i think it will become an indispensible aid to any narrator and an easy read for players to flick through.

Cheers,
Mick