Re: Re: "Kerofinela" = Dragons Pass?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:38:08 +0000 (GMT)

> > I thought so: I'm just keen to have the other 1%
> > labelled, so I know where to apply Tippex to the
> > players' photocopy of the map
> >

> That might be somewhat counterproductive to put that
> on each and every
> one of the thousand or so locations.

Agreed. However, if 1% is a vaguely reliable estimate, that does seem more reasonable.

> For the settlements most seem to have a 'before
> occupation' and a 'life sucks now' section to them.

Even more than I'd hoped for, then. Do I take it, BTW, that there is a lack of emphasis on all the wonderful improvements the Lunars have made to life in Sartar? :)

> Most of the settlements recently ruined (Quackford
> and Dundalostead) mention a timeframe

Just what I needed. Great.

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com