Re: Vadeli

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:09:20 -0000

> I just want to add that in my book the Vadeli are in fact WORSE
than everything that you have heard, read or imagined about them.
> I have made half of my career bringing out the ambiguities in many
apparant enemies, like the Empire and the Uz, for instance.
> But the Vadeli do eat their children, etc etc. They deny6 it, and
some in Glorantha beleive that denial, but I will assure you that they are going to be the bad bad guys.

That's rather disturbing to hear. Your rant on their badness at Tentacles two years ago made for a remarkably vivid memory. If they are worse than that, I think I may have to go and poke out my mind's eye with a fork.

Jeff