Calling for the Storm to Come!

From: pradal_pir <pradal_pir_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:20:58 -0000

Hi to all !

A question: How attract new players?
A simple idea: Why do we not publish a free Heroquest starter kit for newbie?

This publication will contain:
-An Introduction
-A Brief History of Glorantha or Dragon Pass.
-A Brief description of Orlanthi culture.
-A Heroquest Lite System
-6 Ready to play Orlanthi Heroes
-1 Myth and/or Story
-1 Background description and 1 Small Timeline that take place on
this myth
-1 Episode based on this background
-Info about Issaries and links
-How to start playing Herowars: Buyers advice on Issaries Product for
Heroquest/Herowars

This booklet will be freely downloadable. I believe that with good communication on RPG Networks (web and magazine) this starter kit will be a success. It works for other games (Vampire RPG, Exalted RPG, Gurps…) Is there somebody here that is interested in such a project?

All the best,
Pierre.