Camels.

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:37:23 EST

Hi All,

 I could envisage camels up in Pent and the Kingdom of Ignorance, not herded but as food animals. In my game there is a strange tribe of Camel Folk living in Prax, they are not praxians and do not follow the ways of Waha, but recognise a form of Storm Bull, they come from the east of Prax and are rarely seen in the western fringes. They live by trading and acting as mercenaries for the Teshnans and Kralori, but I can't remember any great details other than their present leader is called Mon-Tanar, and that they wear strange hooded garments to shield them from sandstorms (a little like Hopi Indians if I remember correctly). I had them as just a STRANGE people, that were weird to meet and we also had one guy play a PC from amongst them.

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/