Re: Misapplied worship - Aeolian church

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 13:40:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Mikko wants to convert to the true way of the Esvulari :

[Misapplied worship - Aeolian church]
> Has this been changed for HQ?
>
> How much, and in what way, do the Aeolians suffer from their wacky
> crossover religion?

I think their secret is their ability to 'convert' pagan deities into good Esvulari saints. It's a magic specific to the aeolian faith, an abnormal situation which will certainly burst (or spread ?) during the Hero Wars. So, AFAIK, their magic is good God-given spells or benedictions from Saints. I also believe their Node is in the Storm Realm, in Theist 'country'.

I read this either in TT #12 or in a comment from Greg in the last few weeks, on this very ML, I think.

Philippe