Re: Re: Looking for a game in Dallas, TX

From: randy ray <rlray216_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 05:06:10 -0800 (PST)

Darran-
Thanks for the great tip! I'd actually tried the online player locator, but to no avail. Only one of the Dallas players' emails worked, and sadly, he's moved to Houston. Maybe I'll have some luck on Wesley's site though. Randy
 Darran <darransims_at_...> wrote:Greetings and Salutations 2003-04-05-1220.

Mark Galeotti wrote:
> Have you tried the online player locator _at_
> http://www.herowars.com/tools/PlayerLocator.html?
>
> Good luck!

Or you could try Wesley's site at:
http://www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha/campaigns/seeking/seeking.html

I got one of my players in my group from this so it does work!

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS.

darransims_at_...
darren.sims_at_...

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

-