Gloranthacon Program books available

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 00:22:25 -0500

Folks;

It looks like we have about 20 program books left over from Gloranthacon. We also have t-shirts and MoonRites left over as well.

While I feel somewhat uncomfortable selling the program book, several people have approached me wanting copies. The program book contains a short story by Graham Robinson, the IceBreaker and the as-yet-unpublished HeroQuest writups of Irripi Ontor, Yanafal Tarnils and Danfive Xaron.

I would be happy to send these out for a small donation to help defray convention costs plus $3 US to cover postage and handling and PayPal. (Canadian orders pay $3 CDN for postage). Send your address and payment to gloranthacon_at_... via paypal or send a cheque or money order to

Gloranthacon VIII
374 Glenholme Ave
Toronto, ON
Canada M6E 3E5

Shirts are $15 US +$5 US postage and handling (XXXL and 5XL shirts are $20 US). MoonRites are $15 US + $3 postage and handling. Anyone ordering a shirt or Moon Rites will receive a copy of the Program Book while supplies last.

Thanks!

Jeff Kyer