Re: Digest Number 168

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 05:20:02 EST

 -Santo Sengupta:
<< I was wondering then - can Uleria be followed by Sorcerors and
 Shamans, as well as Theistically? I can't really see many Malkioni  Sorceror deciding to follow Uleria (despite the Laws of Sympathy and  Contagion..) but I can see her followed by Shamans in Animists  cultures. >>

Although almost certainly not what really happened, IMG an ambitious acolyte of Uleria somehow found herself as the Hierophant of Carmania (ie sorcery using dudes) during the Blood Kings War. Anyhow, she was destined to found a city in the West, and although she still hasn't it seems possible that the New Moon Empire might win and she and her companions would be forced West to found a city.

Just IMG.

<< Besides, being able to say that you're a Luv Shaman is too campy for
 me to pass up.>>

The Witch Doctor of Lurve is pretty campy too.

Keith N