Re: Eastern Wilds

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 22:01:58 -0700

Newt

>My regular campiagn is set in the Eastern Wilds of Ralios, and while
>I would value a list that develops this setting in a constructive
>way, I know that published material, offical or fan, is a bit thin on
>the ground. In short I would rather see a Ralios workgroup of stout
>heros producing informative and playable material

Sounds like Glorantha Digest material to me. As someone who has run an East Ralios campaign, and published fan material thereon, I'd love to see it. I doubt I would take the trouble to sign up to yet another list.

So let's here more about your campaign (on whichever existing list you prefer)!

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html