Re: ILH1 thoughts

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:15:07 -0000

Its my understanding that all future Issareis products will be using the 2-page cultural layout format. Its really quite striking to look at.

> * The ILH is missing, as far as I can tell, only two things: (1) A
> sample scenario (though hooks seem to be provided throughout). (2)
> Sample characters. The product stands alone without them, but with
> them, it would answer every "what do I do with this?" question.

Its not a scenario book. I understand that's on the way too.

With only 72 pages is a very restricting envorinment in many ways.

> The missing sample characters is something that could be easily
> rectified; someone (perhaps even me -- hm...) could write up a
sample
> beginning-player-level character and a higher-level-but-not-JarEel
> hero, and they could be posted on the Issaries site as "web
> enhancements" or something similar. (Or submitted to Pyramid and
> referenced from the Issaries site.)

Write them up and send them to Nils to put on the website! That's what I did with my 'sample Heortling' group.

Jeff