RE: Re: Appearance of Red Moon

From: matthew.cole_at_...
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:28:18 +0100

I was going to reply in full with stuff to: Oliver Bernuetz - about lovely PF reference and comments (thanks, thoroughly enjoyed here), to Simon - lauding valid points (albeit about our Earth) and the missing IMG, to Bryan - coz I especially loved his last paragraph and to Oliver again - for inspiring me to imagine that the lady in red might have a bald spot that no-one sees!

Entertaining reading, thanks. The only thing to add here is: my work here is done.

call me Chew, if it makes you feel good, even if it doesn't :)

note to Sben re:Con - shame m8