RE: Re: Appearance of Red Moon

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 05:02:55 +0100

Morgan writes:

> The invisible dark orbiting body "Destix" has weird physics but
> sounds cool. HOWEVER, the mythological implications are *IMMENSE*.
> Geez, the dualist Carmanians would be *ALL OVER* this like white on
> rice! How come not a peep anywhere?

Why'd you think the Carmanians converted wholesale to the Lunar Way? :-)

I set up Carmanian Dualism to be a precursor to the progression of the Lunar phases, after all. It's "obviously" the next great leap forwards (if you see it that way). Just as Destix is "obviously" an unspeakably evil chaotic aberration (if you see it that way... thanks, Bryan!).

Cheers, Nick