Blackmoon rock

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:36:55 +0300 (EEST)

Not a Lunar music genre, but a neat idea by Simon Hibbs.

What is the connection of the dark moon? Death, of course, but is it also the part of the moon that is more closely tied with Chaos? This is the first assumption, but it may be the wrong one.

Afterall, those heortling bullies complain about head-aches when the moon is full (or at least visible, not dark) and The Bat, of course, is renowned for it's crimson glow.

So parhaps the brightest "life" of the dead&alive goddess is touched by chaos. Parhaps it's in that crimson brightness, and that unnaturally powerful peak-magic it provides that chaos seeps in.

Excuse my theyalan, I meant to say entrophy. All safe and natural...

But back on the topic. What power does the blackmoon rock have? As you people know by now, I like playing with elemental assosiations. Red "lunar silver", enchanted and alloyed with some moonrock for those neat magic scimitars, and so on. But how about dark-silver. Enchanting silver with the power of the dark moon, or Destix. What should the assosiation be? Death? Chaos? Darkness? (duh) :)

        -Adept