RE: Digest Number 1250

From: matthew.cole_at_...
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:48:04 +0100

truly brilliant. remind me not (cancel that), *to* play with you as narrator as soon as possible! you brilliantly sick b&$^&£d! :)

btw I didn't know what ichorous meant, so....

ichor (P) n.
1. Greek Mythology. The rarefied fluid said to run in the veins of the gods. 2. Pathology. A watery, acrid discharge from a wound or ulcer.

I don't know which would make it more scary! Although No.2 would definately by the horror flick choice!

Chew