Appearance of Red Moon

From: alain.roques_at_...
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:39:28 +0200 (CEST)

OK it's my first post so don't be too rude OK moonstones glow red, its a fact
it's seems dificult to have a darkside if you glow light But one question is: where is the blue moon ? If you put pure blue light on a pure red light spot don't you obtain black ? You don't see the Blue Moon radiance ? Annilia teach invisibility no, perhaps she had special deals with Darness Deities to bring more Darkness on Glorantha ? Perhaps the blue moon radiance can cause the red moon to turn black.

Another possibility is that Yelm Theory. Yelm give light to the red Goddess, moonstones glow Yelm Light. But the Darksun, Yelm Shadow, exist and he can make the moonstone glow black on the moon (insert here your mythical reason). Why do the stones not glow black on glorantha ? because as soon as Yelm see them, the power of the Darksun is destroyed

One of my favorite Eurmali player theory is that it exist a green moon (made of green cheese in fact) stolen and eaten by Eurmal during the Lightbringers Quest and when the red blue and green moon will join together the white moon will appear, but as I said it's an Eurmali... but if many people beleive in that it could be real in the Glorantha world ;)