Re: Appearance of Red Moon

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:27:36 -0000

> So tell me. Is the sun an emperor named "Yelm" who ruled in the
Golden Age,
> or a weaponthane named "Elmal" who loyally served Orlanth
throughout the
> Storm Age and the Darkness?

Yes.

> Corollary: Was there a sun shining on the surface world while
Orlanth was on
> the Lightbringers' Quest?

Not really. Dim lights that got dimmer as the Great Darkness got worse. Elmal supposedly stood on Kero Fin slopes and shed light.

> --AMS, who recognizes that even *mentioning* the Godlearners turns
this into
> Digest fodder

Good digest post.. (hint hint) Discussing 'the real nature of things' is definitely digest topics. Try it. Its new and improved.

Jeff