Re: Naverian

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:53:45 -0700

Antonio

> I haven't finished my reading of ILH-1, but I have found some
> references to people known as 'Naverians' and I only found in this
> book that they are a civilized and urbanite people and that there is
> a goddess called Naveria. So, sorry if I haven't checked the sources
> properly but who are the Naverians?

I think the best answer is: the people described in ILH-1.

Naveria was a culture hero, who brought the arts of fire (baking, brick-making) to some neolithic people, in the land now known as Naveria. (This is mentioned in the unfinished work "The Entekosiad.")

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>