RE: Contributions

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:49:58 +0000

	[Dave Bailey]  Nils,
		I got about 5-6 responses for the DP map, split evenly
between thanks and requests for a list of references.

        cheers

        Dave.

> A question for all of you who have submitted contributions
> to the Glorantha web site:
>
> Have you got any direct feedback from the readers? I have
> included mailto: links to make this possible and I'm curious
> whether they have come to use.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.