Re: Re: Power of deities

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:02:13 +0100 (BST)

Mark writes:

> it is probably worth remembering that there are all sorts of
> different ways in which to measure and rate deities.

The methodology used by the Irrippi Ontor temples is the most accurate, however, and this consistently rates Lunar deities as more powerful than their predecessors and/or rivals. Make of that what you will.

Re: whether Humakt is Big or Great, I'd have thought that old list of Rune Owners (RQCon Compendium, RQ3 book 5) was a good shortlist of Great Gods... but this may be Digest territory. When I get home, I'll see if I can dig it out for this list.

Cheers, Nick