Heroquesting in HeroQuest

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 06:58:36 -0000

In HeroWars, narrator's book, we were told that there is no way to ancient eras in Spirit or Sorcery Plane, so most Heroquests for sorcerers and shamans were travels to the Other Side without myth reenacting.  I have understood that it's gregged (fortunately IMO), so wizards and shamans have also myth re-enacting in the Hero Planes.

Also, I doubt, but I think lunar worshippers have their heroquests in the Hero Planes (discovering, rediscovering or whatever ancient myths).

However, I have found that in the ILH-1 there is not any reference to mythic eras in the lunar, animist and wizardly cults (and there are references for the other ones). Why? What is the current view of heroquests?

Regards,

Antonio