Amadhall

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:20:49 +0300

Erk. Being that I don't have most of my Gloranthan materials with me, does anyone recall offhand if Amadhall (village between Sartar and Dagori Inkarth) has been written up/described? I'm chiefly interested if it's human or trollish in nature, and who lives there if the former. I'm assuming it's human (uz have cooler names), but it's in a bit of a weird location for that, exposed to uz raiders on two sides, dragonewts from another.

The same question for Ironspike -- has this been written up? Sounds like a notorious den of uz-haters to me! (Or they're the buggers that accepted that iron spike from the Pharaoh in KoDP!)

Cheers & Thanks,

James Frusetta