Re: Amadhall

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:20:08 -0000

James Frusetta wrote:

>If Amadhall (village between Sartar and Dagori Inkarth) has been
written up/described?<

> The same question for Ironspike -- has this been written up?
Sounds like a notorious den of uz-haters to me!<

Both of these have been written up as part of the work on the Kerofinela/Dragon Pass gazetter.

Amadhall (unsuprisingly) belongs to the Amad tribe (and contains the hall of their king). There are Elmali there, so plenty of good troll foes. Iron Spike is Tovtaros tribe country - check out John Hughes Questlines sight for more.

James, if this is for an II project then drop me a line so we can coordinate.