Re: Heroquesting in HeroQuest

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:31:07 -0000

> > Law Plane Green Age
> > Saints Plane Golden Age
> > Spell Plane Storm Age
> > Hell Great Darkness
>
> I believe that the Hero plane is/are the various ages (mainly pre-
> historical) of Glorantha and are entirely separate to the almost
> unchanging (*1) Philosophical worlds.

Me too, but if I need a rule for travelling to the hero plane from Invisible Measure (with gods we use their myths: if the god existed in Golden Age you can normally travel to Golden age from his realm), it could be a good one to say "you must stay in Adept Plane for exit to the Fourth Action" or "you must stay in Saint Plane for exit to the Third Action" or whatever.

Regards,

Antonio