Re: Fw: [YGMV] Post Gencon Report (long)

From: Mick Rowe <mickrowe.ygmv_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 00:20:01 +0100

jeff wrote:
> Great post guys! If you want to write those adventures 'in good' I
> am sure that they could find a home with some magazine or book.

I'm already producing a fanzine of the tarsh civil war adventures, along with a bit of additional background, as part of the prize support
for the sessions we will be running in the future. Its 99% written and now
needs laying out. I'm still short of some artwork, so if anyone fancies
doing some for it they get the usual free copy.

I'm hoping it will be ready for the 'Beer and Pretzels' con, held in burton, in May.
But if not it will definitely be ready for the Battlemasters con, held in Leicester,
in the Autumn.

If anyones interested in buying a copy, send me an email directly and I'll get back to you with details of prices and more news nearer the publication
date.

Cheers,
Mick
mickrowe.ygmv_at_...