A New Web page enters into the world

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:03:47 -0700

After long years of thinking "ya know, I really ought to put up a web page", I've decided to take the plunge with the Light of Action webpage, devoted to gaming in Glorantha with miniature figures. http://www.sierratel.com/rjremr/LoA/

I'd like to thank Nick, Rick, John and Graham for reviewing the site for me - they caught many problems and forced me (yes, forced, I tell you!) to upgrade the look & functionality (much to the site's benefit, I must add).

Roderick
- Richelieu