Mything Links Update

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:26:25 -0400

Hi there,

On this eve of the first anniversary of Mything Links I have added "Arakang and Arira", "A Fragment", "How Shepelkirt was born", "Where Fire came from", "Wolverine's Biggest Secret", and "Xarkarsh's Exile" all by Andrew Behan.  I've also added "The Mystery of Mistgrove" by Thomas Gottschall.  Also added is a new region heading for Brolia.

Since I had takent he stories from the Digest without realizing that there were web versions already I've added links to Andrew Behan's website for his story Emela and to Thomas Gottschall's website for his Dragonblood Lake story as well.

The site's gone from 5 authors and 63 stories (mostly mine:-)) to 142 authors and 586 stories! Tales of the Heortling Orlanthi and their gods are still the most popular (sorry James) and the most popular word to start a story/myth title is still "How" at 67 stories. There are also 144 stories hosted on the website a few of which are available elsewhere on the Internet.

Last year I added 515 stories and this year so far the total stands at 71 stories.

The Mything Link's contest has received 9 votes so far (hint, hint).

Thanks for the stories!

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html