Tales 19 authors

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:34:52 -0500

Hello all,

For those of you that didn't know, Tales 19 is available and should be in most subscribers hands by now. Hopefully, you'll enjoy the issue and all its creepy contents.

Unfortunately, I inexcusably neglected to include Greg Stafford as a co-author on my article "A speculative History of the Upland Marsh" and as a contributor for the Upland Marsh gazeteer. His invaluable work should have been fully credited, which I failed to do. In a more general sense he should also have been acknowledged as the writer of the original Upland Marsh information that inspired many of the articles in the issue.

As an assistant editor for Tales, I take the responsibility for failing to do this. This is not a mistake that I will be making in the future (especially Tales 20).

Enjoy Issue 19,

Rick Meints