Re: Re: converting from RQ gamemastering to HQ narrating

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 04:45:13 EDT

Hello Friends

> > -- Its not. There was a
> > tentative conversion of it from HeroWars 1.0 to the published version.
> > A good scenario with some amusing characters. Unfortunately, its not
> > publically available (there is some previous discussion of this
> > scenario on the list).
>
> Robin told us at the time that it was too linear for his taste,
> but I agree that the basic scenario is great !
>
> Updating it to HQ, with all the info we now have on Heortlings,
> clan wyters, etc would be an excellent idea IMO

As far as i know this episode was written by Robin for his playtesting on the rules only. He wasn´t payed for this episode, because it wasn´t supposed to be published.
So the legal rights on this are still Robins.

BTW: Some parts of the episode were used as parts of the examples of game play in the HW rulebook.

I would like to see this episode as an introductory episode in print also.

As i would like to see Apple Lane, with "Return to Apple Lane". :-)

Cheers

André