Re: Malia

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 07:21:15 EST

Phil Hibbs:

<< >I don't accept this. Only Disease Masters have a religious duty to spread
disease.

 And in Hero Wars, the role, or even the existence, of some of the old RQ "rune levels" is generally played down. >>

     That's as may be, but we know that rune levels do exist, and are an important part of Glorantha, whether or not HW has specific rule mechanics for them. In the case of Malia, we know she has shamans (though I dare say most of them are broo), which will be just as describable in HW as they were in RQ, albeit with new terminology and different magic rules.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky