Voting anomalies

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 20:19:53 +0100

First up, there are clearly some idiots abroad. You are cretins, sirs or mesdames, and I despise you. This behaviour may be acceptable in dodgy third-world dictatorships (or indeed Florida); it is utterly inappropriate within the Glorantha Tribe. Fuckwits.

Second, let us turn (as ever) to words of the Master:

> HANNA: One voter, 16,472 votes -- a slight anomaly...?
>
> EDMUND: Not really, Mr. Hanna. You see, Baldrick may look like a
> monkey who's been put in a suit and then strategically shaved, but
> he is a brillant politician. The number of votes I cast is simply
> a reflection of how firmly I believe in his policies.

That, my undemocratic friends, was *comedy*.

I note in passing that, while a number of posters in a Lokarnos.com discussion commented on the suitability or otherwise of the "MoLaD" name, none have yet mentioned "Brothers in Arms". Although I enjoy Dire Straits as much as the next man (alright, perhaps slightly more), I think that would be a crap name for the book, and therefore I cast my single, solitary vote for MoLaD. As did several others.

Bollocks to cheats,

Nick