Re: Player 100 words

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 19:01:56 -0000

Any player who gives me pictures gets special treatment! But of couse, that's just me.

The really amusing thing s that after I posted Rocchi's writeupt ot he list, one of my players who used the list (yawn) method realized he'd only claimed 7 of his 10 slots -- and this is a year later. =) He'd never noticed.

I think I'll give him a few new skills at 13 when we give out directed xp next few adventures.

> -----
> 100<crossed out> 45 word description of character
>
> My character is smart, powerful and useful. But he is lazy and is
afraid of heights. The only way you'll get him to move is to say he's the leader because he's a great leader and is the best you'll ever have on your squad.

> Signed Elliot
>
> Name: Ironhead
> Favorite Shield:
> - Armour