Re: Digest Number 175

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:02:36 EST

Peter Metcalfe is apparently disappointed by the lack of controversy caused by HW:GittHW. In order to please him I have had a look for things that might upset people. Unfortunately it is mostly excellent, even the spelling mistakes are fun, the cockneys who 'arness great magical power' on the back cover being a good example. . Here are a few questions that might at least raise a small bunfight:

Tanisorian Carpets - Is this a new Persian slant to the Malkioni?

Zebra hides from Esrolia - do they really breed zebra is Esrolia or are these really from Prax

Does Keanos have a sheriff; Keanos Reeve??

Hezel Dorang .Dorasatan choas god..who is he?

Whitefaces of Jillaro? Are all the New Moon cults are a satisfying bunch of crackpots and pisstakes?

Goondas? I love these guys - shaggy red haired drunken hooligans. (I just hope they don't wear tartan and worship a national football team). They even have a pop record; "working in a chain gang Goon-da da"

Ashurtans? are these, in effect, normal humans? will they try anything except theism (vile sorcery, evil acts, and communion with foul spirits)

Time of No-Zitrs? OxyTen the Zitr Zapr. Are young Zitrs called baby-zitrs?

Is anything more known about the red skinned demigods who lived on Trowjang before the closing?

Keith N