Re: Roleplaying a Taraltaran

From: Stephane FRANCOIS <s.francois2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:10:32 +0100

le 13/05/03 1:27, MorganConrad à morganconrad_at_... a écrit :
>> Physical Skills: Motionlessness.

> Inappropriate. Taraltara is the Turner, and the whole Lunar credo
> emphasizes cycles, balance, and motion.

This can be viewed as a way to balance the physical skill, the apparent opposition between the Whirling Blade and Motionlessness being a key to an higher understanding.

But if you don't like it it may be replaced by "Balance" without straining the "philosphy" too much - both skills go toward keeping a stance against external perturbations (but the second has more in-game applications).