Re: Re: Roleplaying a Taraltaran

From: Dave Camoirano <DaveCamo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:11:43 -0400

Hi!

> I was just considering buying ILH, having heard how
> good it is.

Yes, it's excellent!

> This sounds as if large chunks of it will
> vanish in what we hope is the near future, when HQ
> appears, and so I shouldn't buy it? That can't be
> right, surely?

You're correct, that's *not* right! It's actually more compatible with HQ than HW. This is part of the reason it didn't come out sooner.

As an aside, Greg I replied to your e-mail a couple of days ago and haven't heard back. I just wanted to make sure you received it (and some others I've sent.) Please let me know!

Camo