Re: Any games in the Ottawa area?

From: Alexander G. M. Smith <agmsmith_at_...>
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

bernuetz.oliver_at_... wrote on Wed, 14 May 2003 11:03:13 -0400:
> I'm going to be in Ottawa on business from the 21st to the 24th on business,
> May that is. Anyone doing any Gloranthan gaming during that period? I'll
> be free any evening except the 21st. (Hope, hope, hope).

We have our usual alternate Friday night game on the 23rd. There are usually about half a dozen of us, doing a modified river voice campaign in Prax, RuneQuest 3 rules (usually more role playing than rules).

However, we're between scenarios (finished up my silly unmentionable daughter of Chalana Arroy one last week) so you can be game master and run something of your own if you wish, perhaps showing off HeroQuest rules to our group. There's an old God Learner Malia temple in Condor Craigs with a protective warding about to expire soon...

Contact me off-list if you're interested.