Light of Action updated

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:57:21 -0700

One of the delights of moving is unpacking - in this case some of my stuff has been in storage for many, many years.

I found a diskette with my old Dogs of War rules - a set that I last worked on back in 1994 according to the copyright notice I put on it... It's a set of rules for warfare using a modified Basic Roleplaying system. It was used for several Gloranthan battles at the early RQ Cons, and even used for Gangster and Cultist battles with a Call of Cthulhu background at a few Bay Area cons. So for you RQers, here is a hard-core Wargame ruleset.

RR
- Richelieu