Server Problems

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:12:06 +0100

Hi All,

Probably everyone has noticed that I've been having some server problems. Anyone trying (and failing) to get to Lokarnos, the Glorantha Digest, or buy anything from tradetalk.de has my apologies. Basically, I've been royally screwed over, and am trying to pick up the pieces (and make sure this doesn't happen again). Hopefully, the worst is over. If you can't get to the websites yet, you should be able to in the next day or two.

I do know I've lost some e-mail because of this. If anyone's sent me an e-mail over the last few days and hasn't had a reply, please mail me again.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson