Re: Agriculture

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:53:16 EDT

<< So let me ask: how many people on this list use actually use rotation of crops vs slash and burn in their campaigns? (The Seattle Farmers excepted, of course).>>

In the New City of Pavis the heroes are discovering new ways to bless their crops by harnessing the local water spirits. The New Horse People are encouraging the groundmens efforts while the old style Pure Horse just want to take theit stuff.

 <<Just wondering, as I don't know a thing about agriculture, myself.>>

This is the attitude of the Citadel Kings in Balazar.

Keith