Dungeons & Hoomanz

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 21:54:27 -0000

I hope I'll be running a HW game in spanish national convention (CLN) in July. This year, I want to run an Uz game, trolls trying to understand an hooman settlement. I have an idea, but I need some help and inspiration (or, if you think this is a bad idea, just let my know)

Well, this is the basic idea. A strange and evil and implausible hooman group of adventurers (in fact, a lunar vexilla, i'm not sure if they are all humans) is plundering apparently without reason some Uz caverns in the mountains, killing everybody, and taking their sacred charms (of course D&D parody is intended).

A group of heroic uz -the PC's, of course- is sent to nearest hooman settlement to research what is happening (the advice is 'no just kill and eat everybody as evil hoomanz do, but getting some useful information and return back home with the news!')

I've stopped here. I think the vexilla are not merely thieves, so they are looking for something else, or they are part in some conspiration. What are they looking for? Why are they attacking uz lands?

In the hooman settlement, I think there will be complications and difficulties with the original plan. Any ideas?

Regards,

Antonio