Re: Dungeons & Hoomanz

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:50:45 -0700

James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...> wrote:

> ...frankly, unless
> this is a *very* powerful vexilla or a weak clan (or the Lunars have
> surprise on their side), I'd think a vexilla going into a cave system
> would be slaughtered.

I agree. Uz on their home turf are at their toughest. Besides the dangers of attacking completely dark, boob-trapped, well-fotified cave complexes, don't forget that the Uz aren't (in all likelihood) living right next door to human territory--rather, they're some distance into the wilds, surrounded by fairly inhospitable hunting/foraging ground. Uz move a *lot* faster over broken ground than humans do... So the humans have to get to the caves, get in, get out, then get all the way out of Uz territory (constantly followed & harried by Uz). And apparently they're doing this repeatedly.

If so, the humans must be *serious* badasses, or the Uz are very weak. That could be the case, of course, but if so, the Uz don't have a lot of options...