[Fwd: [gta-hero] HQ Limited Edition: Overseas shipping]

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:21:30 -0400

Forwarded for your enjoyment!

Jeff

Hello All,

I just wanted to add a quick note to yesterday's announcement of the Limited Edition Hardcover of HeroQuest available by pre-order through June
14th.

One observer emailed asking about the cost of shipping, rightly concerned
that it would be higher for overseas shipping of the book than it would be
for domestic orders. Here is what Warehouse 23 told me when I asked about this:

>In the US and to Canada, standard shipping is free. Everywhere else in the
>world, it's only $10.66 with an average delivery time of one week. We use a
>private mail service that is faster, cheaper, and more reliable than
>standard postal shipping. Because many places base the shipping charge on
>item price (instead of weight), the fan in question is probably expecting a
>much higher shipping charge.

So, while shipping will be a factor for overseas orders, we hope that it will not be a barrier to orders by our many fans overseas who might be interested in the limited edition.

I also had one member ask whether the hardcover will be glued or sewn. We
actually cannot answer that question right now, but I have been told it will probably be sewn for such a small print run. I should know for certain
sometime next week.

If you have any other questions about the limited edition, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Stephen

Stephen Martin
<administrator_at_...>
Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest, Roleplaying in Glorantha P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
Phone: (925) 680-8897
See our extensive web site at <www.HeroWars.com>